OAC ToursOutdoor Adventure Centers
Your premier Verde River Kayaking experts. RECENTLY VOTED ONE OF THE TOP 20 EXPERIENCES IN THE USA! Your connection to fun in the great outdoors! Click on BOOK NOW for new kayaking adventures!
Explore Our Winter Tours
Annual Boat Sale
Give the Gift of Adventure!
We Got You Covered
Paddle down one of Arizona’s hidden gems. Experience beautiful scenery, thrilling rapids, and everything in between on the Verde River.
Kayaking in Sedona has never been easier. Our office is located less than 25 minutes away. Check out our tours here for more information!
With an average of 275 days of sun per year in Cottonwood Arizona, kayaking on the Verde River is sure to be a beautiful day.
Inspire a love of the outdoors
Promote a desire for an active lifestyle
What are you waiting for?
Your reservation does not include guide gratuity, which is always appreciated!
Waivers are required per participant
E-waiver on link below: Click on OAC Waiver
551 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- Dress for weather and water temps
- Your seat and your feet get wet
- We have water shoes and splash gear to rent or buy and all the sundries!
- Lockers and changing rooms available for use
- NO ALCOHOL, SMOKING OR VAPING ON GUIDED TOURS
- Dry bags and splash bags available to rent or purchase
- You walk in and out of the river, so your shoes are wet and muddy.
- NO FLIP FLOPS, CROCS, SLIDES, BACKLESS SHOES OR BARE FEET!
- Single kayaks confirmed unless you booked with children or request a tandem PRIOR to check in
- High-capacity kayaks available upon request for 250+ lbs or 6'1"+
- Waivers required for all participants
- Non-refundable within 24 hours of check in
River essentials include:
- Refillable water bottle, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Snacks and other sundries available for purchase at OAC
(Everything else should be locked up at the boathouse)
- Porta potty at put in and take out
- Restroom available at the boathouse prior to shuttle ride
- Shuttle leaves OAC at or before half an hour prior to launch time
- Brief shuttle ride and safety talk prior to launch
- On the water for 2+ hours- Everything gets wet from the waist down!
- Give yourself half an hour after tour ending time for return shuttle, change and freshen up if needed before scheduling any additional activities
- 602-834-5034 Call reservations if you have any questions
- Proceeds benefit our foster, youth and special populations camps!