Kayak Tour on the Verde River
Starting at $91 | Ages 5+ | 2 Hours
Our most popular tour! Float the Verde River year round with a certified guide to help you navigate your way paddling in top of the line inflatable kayaks.
Self-Guided Kayaking Trips
Starting at $65 | Ages 5+ | 2-4 Hours
Already have paddling experience? Float on your own with your own group!
Shuttle and equipment included.
Creek to Cocktails
Starting at $120 | Ages 21+| 3 Hours
Kayak Tour on the Verde River with an added bonus as you go wine tasting in Old Town Cottonwood at Tantrum Wines~where you are free to sip, explore, reflect and enjoy
Road to River
Starting at $175 | Ages 5+ | 3 Hours
Start your day exploring on the scenic trails, break for lunch in Old Town Cottonwood and finish up with a guided kayak tour on the Verde River.
SUP Tours on the Verde River
Starting at $95 | Ages 13+ | 3 Hours
Stand, Kneel or Sit and come SUP with us! Stand up Paddle Board Tours on the Verde River will refresh your mind and soul. A SUP point of view is an experience to enjoy.
Polar Bear Float
Starting at $120 | Ages 13+ | 3 Hours
The Classic River Run with a winter Twist! The river runs year round and we do too! Book the Polar Bear Float with the added wetsuit, booties and gloves so you can stay warm while being cool!
For a limited time only November-February
Your reservation does not include guide gratuity, which is always appreciated!
Waivers are required per participant
E-waiver on link below: Click on OAC Waiver
551 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326
- Dress for weather and water temps
- Your seat and your feet get wet
- We have water shoes and splash gear to rent or buy and all the sundries!
- Lockers and changing rooms available for use
- NO ALCOHOL, SMOKING OR VAPING ON GUIDED TOURS
- Dry bags and splash bags available to rent or purchase
- You walk in and out of the river, so your shoes are wet and muddy.
- NO FLIP FLOPS, CROCS, SLIDES, BACKLESS SHOES OR BARE FEET!
- Single kayaks confirmed unless you booked with children or request a tandem PRIOR to check in
- High-capacity kayaks available upon request for 250+ lbs or 6'1"+
- Waivers required for all participants
- Non-refundable within 24 hours of check in
River essentials include:
- Refillable water bottle, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Snacks and other sundries available for purchase at OAC
(Everything else should be locked up at the boathouse)
- Porta potty at put in and take out
- Restroom available at the boathouse prior to shuttle ride
- Shuttle leaves OAC at or before half an hour prior to launch time
- Brief shuttle ride and safety talk prior to launch
- On the water for 2+ hours- Everything gets wet from the waist down!
- Give yourself half an hour after tour ending time for return shuttle, change and freshen up if needed before scheduling any additional activities
- 602-834-5034 Call reservations if you have any questions
- Proceeds benefit our foster, youth and special populations camps!